Actions and Detail Panel
The New Zealand Association of Scientists Annual Conference
Wed. 21 June 2017, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm NZST
Beyond the Usual Suspects: NZ Science at Large
Stories about science and scientists beyond the Universities and CRIs.
- Where does all that science knowledge go that we learn about at University, teach ourselves and absorb from the media?
- Includes: Central Government, Regional Councils, Small and Large Consultants, Primary and Creative Industries, Teachers, anyone who’s ever had a science-thought – and more.
- It will be live streamed (hopefully) and on-line after (definitely)
- It will be interesting
- 21 June 2017
- 9am-5:30pm followed by drinks
- Registration details to follow
- Royal Society Rooms, Wellington