Actions and Detail Panel
Wellington Social Media Masterclass 19th & 20th October
Wed, 19/10/2016, 12:30 PM – Thu, 20/10/2016, 5:00 PM NZDT
The Classroom is a social media masterclass designed run by Claire O'Connell, ex-head of Facebook NZ.
The course will be run over 2 consecutive afternoons (12.30-5pm) on the 19th & 20th October.
- Creating a social media strategy
- Strengths & weaknesses of the key platforms, and which businesses should be using them.
- Best in class examples on each platform.
- Content best practices
- Creating content themes
- Bringing your content to life.
- Moving beyond the boosted post
- Finding your audience
- Advanced advertising strategies
- Insights and measurement
- Tactics - hashtags, competitions etc.
- Case Studies
The course will run from 12.30pm-5pm both days in the Angus room at Te Papa Tongarewa. Class size is limited to 16.
Students should bring a laptop, their questions and an appetite for learning!
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org