Actions and Detail Panel
Workshop: Driving Results
Wed 2 November 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM NZDT
Join us for this workshop on October 19th: 9.00am - 12.30pm.
Driving Results is about you as the business owner or leader understanding the goals and objectives of the business, and then organising yourself and your team to achieve them.
It's about focusing on the stuff that produces results, and keeping a close eye on progress. Ultimately, it's about having a plan, and the determination to see it through!
- Reflect on different attitudes, motivators and actions
- Address and define what ‘driving results’ looks like
- Self-assessment: ‘Do I have drive?’
- Address where driving results fits into our business values and strategy
- Performance framework tool
- Defining what we are aiming for, how are we going to get there?
- What skills, knowledge and resources do we need to get there?
- Making a plan to drive results
Outcomes of the workshop for Managers / Leaders
- Knowing what you want to achieve and how to get there
- How to empower your team to deliver results
- How to get the most out of your team
- How to develop stretch goals for yourself and your team
- How to effectively influence and negotiate with other parts of the business world to get where we need to be
- Learn how to track progress better
- How to boldly take risks to produce results
- Understand how to consistently exceed goals
This is an intimate session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by Mike Kensington
I have been lucky to have had an awesome career in HR and business. I have had the opportunity to work with some brilliant people, in a variety of organisations and with responsibility for delivering really positive business outcomes. I have worked across a number of industries, including retail, financial services, consulting, local authority, tertiary education and SME’s, and particularly enjoyed working with a wide range of leaders, from Executives and Senior Managers, to frontline team leaders and newly appointed Managers.
My passion lies in helping people understand how they can be more effective, and successful in what they do at work, and ultimately, more satisfied in their lives. I enjoy facilitating business outcomes, working one on one through coaching around a particular issue, mentoring people through business dilemmas, or developing a range of solutions to help develop both leadership and management capability.
Outside of work I love my rural lifestyle and with my wife play an active role in the lives of my two great kids.