Join us for this workshop on 16th of November: 9.00am - 12.30pm.
Effective communication is more important than ever as teams become more diverse and employees learn to work across functions and across different boundaries.
One of the most important communication skills is the ability to give and receive feedback. If done well, giving feedback can be the spark to motivate and peak performance.
- Discuss the importance and power of feedback
- Understand what feedback is all about
- Explore how one’s social style can affect feedback
- Select the most effective tool for giving feedback
- Asking the right questions
- Look at how well you give and receive feedback
Outcomes of the workshop
- Be able to handle performance and work-related behaviour issues better
- Boost employee morale by recognising good performance and positive work behaviour
- Enhance employee skills and develop potential
- Ensure positive feedback outcomes by giving constructive feedback
This is an intimate session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by Mike Kensington
I have been lucky to have had an awesome career in HR and business. I have had the opportunity to work with some brilliant people, in a variety of organisations and with responsibility for delivering really positive business outcomes. I have worked across a number of industries, including retail, financial services, consulting, local authority, tertiary education and SME’s, and particularly enjoyed working with a wide range of leaders, from Executives and Senior Managers, to frontline team leaders and newly appointed Managers.
My passion lies in helping people understand how they can be more effective, and successful in what they do at work, and ultimately, more satisfied in their lives. I enjoy facilitating business outcomes, working one on one through coaching around a particular issue, mentoring people through business dilemmas, or developing a range of solutions to help develop both leadership and management capability.