CONNECT / DEVELOP / ACT
The Young Leaders in Business Forum has been designed to meet the needs of young professionals and entrepreneurs in the Gen Y, Millennial Generation. We think of work and business differently, hence the theme – Sustainability and Diversity in Business.
Key learnings from the Forum include:
Agenda & Speakers*
* the conference agenda is subject to change as we add speakers & workshops
Day 1: CONNECT - Saturday 11 March 2017 | Grand Millennium
Plenary Session (Facilitated by Leadership NZ)
- Inclusivity in Business (SDG 8)
- Stream 1: Leadership in Sustainable Business
- Stream 2: Negotiation Skills
- Stream 3: Business without Consuming Resources (SDG 12)
- Stream 4: Doing Sustainable Business – Living Water Project (Presentation by Fonterra)
- Stream 5: Project Management Training (Sara Ogawa, International Facilitator, JCI Japan)
Day 2: DEVELOP - Sunday 12 March 2017 | Grand Millennium
Plenary Session (JCI World President)
- UN Global Goals in Business
- Stream 1: Thinking Like a Leader - Gary Walker, General Manager of Hawkins NZ
- Stream 2: Funding Early Stage Start ups (Paulo Andrez, International Angel Investor, Tax Consultant to the EU)
- Stream 3: Understanding the Future (Jillian de Beer, Futurist & Founder, Incredible Edge)
- Stream 4:Sustainable Business for Sustainable Cities (Timothy Giles, Committee for Auckland)
Day 3: ACT - Monday 13 March 2017 | Grand Millennium
- Teams are given real cases from local government, non-profit and business sectors, and work together to present a solution
Awards & Wrap Up
What will the cost of my ticket include?
The cost of your ticket includes access to all workshops and socials during the 3 days. It also includes 2x lunches and 1x networking cocktail event.
Is my ticket transferable?
The tickets are transferable until 3 weeks prior to the event. After that, tickets are no longer transferable or refundable.
Is my ticket refundable?
Tickets are refundable upon the discretion of the organizers and is not guaranteed. Please contact Rebekah@jciauckland.co.nz if you wish to seek a refund on your ticket.