Your Higher Calling Perth
Friday, 4 October 2013 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, 5 October 2013 at 9:30 PM (AEST)
Be reminded of what is important to you.
International guest speaker, celebrated author and Philanthropy Consultant, Rooney International Scholar, TEDx Speaker and Wellington, New Zealand Rotary Member - Getrude Matshe
Getrude Matshe will share some of her own story of how she followed what was important to her and stepped up to take the call.
You will be moved. You will be inspired. You will be motivated.
Getrude Matshe is an inspirational speaker who has been described as a vibrant bundle of African energy whose zest and passion for life inspires everyone she meets. She is passionate about helping people achieve their full potential and find their individual life purpose. She is passionate about individuals’ success. This makes her an energetic, inspirational and enlightening speaker.
About Getrude Matshe
Her speaking career started in Norway 1989 and for 12 years she has worked in the IT industry as a Systems Analyst, Systems Support Manager and Project Manager. Getrude immigrated to New Zealand in 2001 with nothing and is now the Director of three successful companies.
- She started Medical Recruiters of New Zealand Ltd
- GM Global Investments Ltd (Property)
- As an owner she formed Simzisani Ltd, a talent agency catering for the film and advertising industry and has been instrumental in supplying ethnic extras for prominent movies such as Peter Jackson’s “King Kong” and James Cameron’s Avatar
- She is the founder and CEO of the Africa Alive Education Foundation, an organization that supports HIV orphans in Zimbabwe
- She formed Walk on the Wild Side Tours – a symbiotic tourism company that takes tourist to Zimbabwe to work with HIV and Aids orphans
- She is married and the mother of three children and a well known African Storyteller, poet, artist, film maker and published author.
Getrude is a dynamic entrepreneur who has started life in a new country and who has proved that anything is possible if you have a purpose.
Getrude will share information about :-
- The Bali Transformational Adventures with the John Fawcett Foundation in Bali, Indonesia
- Her work with the Africa Alive Education Foundation
- How to write a book in 40 Hours writers retreats in Bali, Indonesia
- The Kilimanjaro Climb in December 2013
Learn how to be sustained from the inside out and find the courage it takes to hear the call, step into your purpose and follow through to success.
- Ground your purpose and make it real.
- Remember who you truly are.
- The power of listening to The Call.
- Be reminded there is more than enough.
- How do you find your life purpose? How do you find it for yourself?
- Certainty, how do you connect to it? Bringing the head and heart together.
- Where does faith come from?