Actions and Detail Panel
Webinar: Distilled Coaching Wisdom
Thu 17 November 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM NZDT
Have you ever wanted to glean coaching insights from a masterful professional coach ? How about if we said we had 5 lined up for you?
For our November Webinar we have gathered a hugely experienced Panel of coaches to share a taste of their coaching wisdom with us all.
In this seminar they will each share:
- The coaching technique or discipline that they have found most effective... and
- The coaching skill that they have had to work the hardest at to master
...there will also be a chance for questions and discussion.
Wow... this should be a power packed session, and now is your chance to register !
We hope that this webinar will be the first in an engaging series where we tap into the wisdom of the best of coaches. Don’t miss out as we start this journey.
Time: Nov 17, 2016 1:00 PM (GMT+13:00) Auckland, Wellington
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975929573
- Or iPhone one-tap (New Zealand Toll): +6498011188,975929573#
- Or Telephone:Dial: +64 (0) 9 801 1188 (New Zealand Toll); Meeting ID: 975 929 573
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=vXhvH-1XIvBaiQW6bSAwWwJcK-RmsbUK
Our Great Panel of Wise Coaches
Our panel for the Webinar is made up of 5 ICF Credentialed coaches with decades of experience between them!!
Peter Barr (Australia) MCC
Peter genuinely believes the key to true success in business and life is to know who you truly are, what’s your deepest yearning and having the right people and resources to ensure it is fully expressed. All else is window dressing.
Peter brings the following to his solution focussed work:
- 15 years in the corporate world to CFO and CEO level in both listed companies, and national and international not for profits.
- 15 years in his own successful coaching and speaking business, with over 10,000 hours of real coaching experience
- One of only a dozen ICF Master Certified Coaches in Australasia
- A published author – Born Genius – Your Journey back to the source of true success – published in English and Mandarin
- A global Board Director of the International Coach Federation
- A long distance runner and most importantly a Dad to Josie, Trinity and Zander
Monika Barton PCC
Monika is a program manager and a lecturer at Southern Institute of Technology, Invercargill. Her teaching covers entrepreneurship, SME management and management in turbulent times. She is also a visiting lecturer to several other universities and business schools overseas.
She has 20 years of experience in international HR management focusing on people motivation, talent and leadership skills development.
Monika holds a PhD, MBA and an ICF PCC credential. She is a founding member of ICF Prague chapter and its past president and recently served as an ICF credentialing assessor.
Jenny Devine PCC
Jenny Devine’s core work is to challenge and support leaders to rapidly develop three essential areas:
- the process of self-mastery via the skills of self-insight
- a more curious and intuitive approach to leadership combined with
- the practice of creative, strategic thinking skills.
She works as a coach and facilitator with middle and senior leaders, individually and in group settings, across a range of sectors.
Jenny is a PCC, has an M.A. Consciousness Studies and is the Immediate Past President of the ICF Australasia Chapter.
Gai Foskett MCC
Gai works mainly with senior managers, business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs in NZ, Australia, Asia, UK and Canada. She brings to the coaching table a deep understanding of business and corporate life.
Gai's credentials include:
- Has delivered over 4000 hours of coaching
- Holds Master Certified Coach Credential with ICF
- MBA and Master NLP Practitioner
- Senior Coach Trainer and Coach Assessor and Mentor for Neuroleadership Group
- RCS Certificate of Advanced Coaching Skills
Sally Webb PCC
Sally has been an active member of the ICF since 2005. In that time she has been actively involved in ICFA leadership including NZ Coach Credential Lead, NZ Director , member of the ICFA Board, and a member of the Professional Standards Team.
Sally has over 25 years leadership experience in governance and management in health, education and voluntary organisations, and is committed to growing the professionalism of coaching within NZ.
Sally is currently a PCC.